Types of Personal Information We Collect
Personal Information implies data which identifies your identity or from which you can be reasonably identified. We collect personal informationwhen you visit our Website or create account with us or either when you make a purchase or either when you attempt to make a purchase through our site and stores. We may collect and store the following personal information:
- Your name, gender, profile picture, and DOB etc. termed as CustomerIdentity.
- Delivery address, billing address, shipping address, phone numbers (including cell phones) and email etc. termed as Contact Details.
- Details about customer payments, customer carddetails (credit/debit) associate withtransactions etc. termed asTransactional Data.
- Bank account information and payment details etc. termed as Bank Account Data.
- Internet protocol (IP) address, login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access our Website etc. termed as Technical Information.
- Username and password, order details, order history, your preferences or interests, feedback and survey response etc. termed as Profile Information.
- When you capture and share your location with us via photography or video contents and upload such content into our platform etc. termed as Location Data.
- Voice tones, facial images when you upload videos of yourself into our platform etc. termed as Biometric Data.
- Your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication to us etc. termed as Marketing and Communications Data.
- Community discussions, chats, dispute resolution, correspondence through our Website, and correspondence sent to us etc. termed as Community Violation Data.
- Additional information we ask you to submit to authenticate yourself or if we believe you are violating Site policies (for example, we may ask you to send us an ID or bill to verify your address, or to answer additional questions online to help verify your identity)etc. termed as Additional Data.
Without your personal information we may not able to proceed further with our products or services, or make any offer availableto you. We may not be able to deliver items ordered by you online through our Website or App or Stores to your address if you do not provide us with delivery addresses.
All personal data shall be provided by you voluntarily unless where it is indicated as mandatory. Where the personal data is mandatory to be provided, failure to provide such information may result in The Company not being able to process your request.
Our Ways to Receive Personal Data
At the time of using our Website or taking any services from us we may receive personal data from you in the following conditions:
- Create an account with us.
- Make purchase any order online or request any service available on the Website or App and Stores.
- Use any of the features or functions or services, including the virtual recording of any user-generated content that to be uploaded on the Website.
- Non cash transaction (card payments) or registering for a service.
- Subscribe to our YouTube channels, publications or marketing promotions.
- Enter into a competition, promotion or event to strategic partners of ours.
- Participate in any activity or campaign on the Website.
- Any other user posts, any comments on the content we upload on our Website or any post, any comments by other user via social media like Facebook or Instagram.
- Log in to account on the website or otherwise interact with us via an external platforms or application, such as Facebook or Google etc.
- Any third party makes a complaint against you or the content you have posted.
- Interaction with us offline, or store purchase.
You are requested to provide personal data which is accurate and not misleading and you must keep it up to date and inform us of any changes to the personal data you have provided to us. We may verify personal data provided time to time by you as part of our customer verification processes.
We will only be able to collect your personal data if you voluntarily submit the personal data to us or as otherwise will remain anonymous to us and will be treated as guest user and may not be able to receive any message or any promotion or offer done by us.
Uses of Personal Data
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient and customized experience. You agree that we may use your personal information to:
- Process your order through our Website.
- Handle your request for any purchases including delivery, return, refund, payments, discounts, disputes solve, response to any queries, feedback of any products and services.
- Sign up or create an administer account with us.
- Update and inform you about your purchased product delivery status.
- Audit the downloading of data from our Website.
- Carry out and verify financial transaction related with payments you make online.
- Improve the layout or content of the pages of the Website and customize them our users.
- Identify visitors or users on the Website.
- Carry out any research on our users’ demographics and behavior on our platform.
- Provide or offer you with information may find useful or which you have requested from us, including third party sellers’ products and services provided you have indicated that you have not objected to being contacted for these purposes.
- Send you any offer or promote our products and services or third-party sellers’ products and services from time to time, unless you choose to opt-out from receiving mails.
- Provide your details such as name and delivery address on to other third party in order to make delivery of the product you have purchased.
- Investigative, fraud, and loss prevention activities.
- Interacting with Regulators and relevant government entities.
Retaining Your Personal Data
We keep personal information hard copy and soft copy both, we maintain any record for as long as needed to fulfill our purposes for which it is collected, unless we are required or permitted by Law to keep the personal data for longer. You may access and edit your personal information at any time it is needed. Our security control team are continually working on to ensure that the protection of your privacy.
Update Your Personal Information
You are responsible for any of changes to your personal data, or in the event you believe that the personal data we have about you is inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or out of date. You can update your personal data anytime by accessing your account on our Website. Unable to update your personal data through your account, you can also do so by contacting our Data Protection Team at [email protected]
We take steps to share the updates to your personal data with third party with which we have shared your personal data if your personal data is still necessary for the above-stated purposes.
Disclose Your Personal Data
We don’t sell any Personal Data to any third party authority. But as a part of operational activates or product and service development or social obligations we may shareyour personal information includes:
- Law request from law enforcement agencies.
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a search warrant.
- Government agencies.
- To our third parties or suppliers (for example in order to shipping your products etc.
- Our service providers or other parties in respect of whom you have given your express or consent.
- Customer inquiry and other customer services.
- Information technology services.
- Media and marketing agencies.
- Market research and website usage analysis agencies.
Protect Your Personal Data
Safeguard to your personal data is always remaining our utmost care. Our security team takes upon special attention to protect personal information of customers, IT infrastructure, as well as technical facilities. To restrict from unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, processing, copying, modification, disposal, loss, misuse, modification or similar risks, we have introduced appropriate team physical and technical support includes:
- Restricting individuals to access to personal data who might try to access.
- Prevent unauthorized computer access.
- We place personal data that we collect into a secure server.
Your password is the key to your account. Use unique numbers and letters and do not disclose your password to anyone. If you do share your password or your personal information with others, remember that you are responsible for all actions taken in the name of your account. If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your personal information and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately notify us and change your password.
We will never ask for your password by phone or SMS or e-mail, so if you receive such an inquiry, please reports the incident to the Security Team at [email protected]
If you access our Website from a shared computer or a computer in an internet cafe, a PC room or a library, certain information about you, such as your user ID, activity or reminders from the Website, may also be visible to other individuals who use the computer after you. To protect your personal information or communication from being disclosed to others, you should log out and close the web browser after using our Website.
You should be aware of no methods have been transmitted to secure electronic data completely, however, that no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is completely secure. We strive to protect the security and periodically reviewing and enhancing our security measures.
Except as otherwise expressly included in this Policy, this document addresses only the use and disclosure of information we collect from you. If you disclose your information to others on our Website or other sites throughout the Internet, different rules may apply to their use or disclosure of the information you disclose to them. We do not control the privacy policies of third parties, and you are subject to the privacy policies of those third parties where applicable. We encourage you to ask questions and to review their privacy policies before you disclose your personal information to others.